Sunday, December 2, 2007

simply having a wonderful Christmas time

It is not uncommon now to walk into the girls' bathroom on floor five and hear the Christmas music goin'... We are all soaking it up.
The snow was really nice this weekend; you could smell the popcorn being made throughout the halls and also the hot cocoa.
Everyone is just getting ready for the last two weeks of school.
Now I am not a big shopper and am trying to have a more "ecumenical" Christmas... but I may just have to go and check out some of those sales I have been hearing about and see what I can do.
In a couple weeks I will go and see the Christmas parade down on Nicollete! I guess inside Macy's they've got a really neat holiday set up, too (Nutcracker maybe??)

But this upcoming weekend-- Vignette time-- come and see your fellow actors!!(or at least we're trying to be:)

annika

No comments: