Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Back to the Factory...

So some extra money will be nice, right? ...
At least this is the mentality I am trying to have, since being hired once again to go back to one of my part-time summer jobs - Wincraft - the factory where I am a "decal girl."
Sitting at a table for four hours (minus the one, ten minute break I get--thank God; I savor those ten short minutes that allow me to do some brisk reading or, if I really feel like it, go outside with the women and watch them smoke), putting stickers on decorative football and baseball helmets, making sure all the bubbles are out, etc.
Sometimes, if I am lucky, we will have license plates in and then all I'll have to do is just put stickers on the objects...
I guess chatting at the table helps the time pass by faster... but we can't get too loud without some reprimation. Karl also does tell some damn good Chuck Norris jokes. I guess at 6:30 in the morning, after being up since 5:45, a good laugh can brighten the remaining four hours.

So this is kind of the jist of what I'll be doing from 6:30 am to 10:30 am for the rest of break... minus saturday's and sunday's (thank Dios)...
At least my dad will be up to eat breakfast with me!

:)
And tommorrow it all begins...

No comments: