Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Brandon House

Speaking of passing time by having some good conversations with the friends' parents...

Today I was at my friend, Kelly's house (again) and we were celebrating her grandma's birthday. This afternoon I got some of the best laughs that I have had in a while. I hope I am that kickin when I am in my 80's. Let's just say that Grandma Smith has a very unique, dry, but utterly hilarious sense of humor (and might I add, it is definitely without trying!)... she may be in her 80's; but she is one slick lady;)

So... the point of this post... well, I guess I am trying to make one up as I am typing these words...

Ok - here it is:

Do not underestimate the elderly because just when you think grandma or grandpa might not know what's going on, they'll pull a fast one on you!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA SMITH!!!!

No comments: