Monday, December 24, 2007

Felices Navidades a todos!!!

Happy Holidays***

I hope that all are surrounded by the presence of people they love tonight~

My parents and I just got back home from a day in Austin [Spam Town], MN. There, visited my great aunt's house and my grandma's house. The food was delicioso and I would have to say my new favorite desert of the season is the... Peanut Butter and Jelly Cookie!
What a great idea. It made the cookies even better just knowing that my two adorable young cousins made them with their mom... oh those tiny little fingers:)

Grandma Lois made us smile with her cooking (that once used to be of superb German style, but fatefully and lovingly, has gone down hill..) -- the mashed potatos were from a TV-Dinner box and were still a bit chunky... and all the rest of the food offered was quite variety-filled. Although, I did thoroughly enjoy her lobster stew!

--Mom says maybe we should start taking Grandma out to eat when we visit her from now on..;)

Love the families; love 'em!

:)
~Best Season Cheer

No comments: