Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Music Without Borders"

So the image I posted yesterday is AWESOME-- I spent a large part of my afternoon (maybe too large of a part) on this National Geographic music site. It has music from all parts of the world - and from all genres. I'm thinking I might try to get my dad a cd from one of the Norweigian fiddle groups that I saw... he's an avid folk music man.
This year for the Holidays my family and I aren't gonna do the whole presents thing as much... just to save on money and I guess focus on other aspects of "the season." This is fine with me. To tell you the truth, I can't really think of anything I want. All that I have asked for is a detailed map of Europe and Asia. Then, my master plan is, that I can hang it above my bed in the dorm room and subconsciously study it before I go to bed!
And PS-- Has anyone else heard the rumor that Augsburg will be offering Farsi next school year??
I really hope so. I know Farsi relates in no way with spanish--but at least I could be more of a multi-faceted chica!

PS#2-- I miss my roommate!!!

Holiday Relaxations~~

Annika

No comments: