Sunday, December 9, 2007

nearing empty in the MOA

Sunday Sunday~~

This morning started off a little later than expected... which admittedly turned out being very nice:). Erin (roomy) got me up at 9:10 and we began on a morning of "tranquil", easy going, studying...(maybe I should have added quotes around "studying", too). But, sabes que (you know what)? There are no regrets. Sometimes you just feel like you deserve it.
I sent out some emails, finished some odds-and-ends, and couldn't help myself from taking a nap on E's bed. The laptop was propped up on there with me and all. I even had some soothing spanish music going on there, too! Let's just say that Erin has the bottom bed, so that means that I usually like to make myself cozy on it when she's not. It's a good thing she's a share-er!
So this week starts out the final stretch before the actual finals. ...Feelin' pretty good... yeah, good!--Said with a nod of the head. So I am going to move on with this week with that exact mentality!
Alright, well more updates on that note to come~

Tomorrow's talk: Saturday night Vignette

No comments: