Sunday, December 16, 2007

And we start..tomorrow...

With the end of Sunday night comes the beginning of finals. ...And yes, we are trying to smile and take a deep breath with this thought.

I just got back here to Augsburg around 4 this afternoon... E, Becki, and I went. I had to show them the hometown of Winona. It was a nice, relaxing time. I think we all just really wanted to lay down and watch movies. Which, literally, we could have done for the two days that we were there. But, we did fit a little studying in. Acoustic Cafe, one of the greatest coffee shops you will encounter in the Midwest, was a "work site" on Saturday. The chicken noodle soup helped out my cranky stomach...for a little bit, at least.
Now is just not the time to have a virus! I banking on some good sleep tonight, though!

So tomorrow I'll begin with my Religion final. Professor Quanbeck, you have done us well this past semester! --Hopefully it'll show tomorrow:)

deep sleep to all~~

No comments: