Friday, November 2, 2007

the weekend is here

happy friday to all!

last night i had an interesting driving excursion that led me to realize... "hey, if you get lost, just take the next exit off... it's all a learning experience.."
:)
so it actually turned out to be a pretty good time... I was by myself and listening (/singing) to Dave Matthews Band in my friend Kate's old white car
--which, by the way, i adore!
Thank you, kate!

So tonight is the premier of Ausburg's play--- oohh so much fun to accomplish!
The friends and I will go to that...
then, for saturday night--- to La Que Buena-- the awesome Mexican restaurant that's near E Lake Street!

I recommend it greatly-- open til 2 am on the WEEKNIGHTS! --probably even later on weekends.. :) and they've got spanish karoke so get ready!

gotta go to relig!

annika

No comments: