Monday, October 29, 2007

Einstein and papers and such ~

While home on this past "Fall Break", I found myself talking about the novels I had been assigned to read for some of my classes... For example, how Einstein went against the status quo and truly learned by visualizing and using his imagination. Einstein "looked the part" by the way he wore his zany hair and "scruffy" suits... Then I also got into talking about a book for my religion class called "No god But God". It's about Islam and I'm finding that so quickly I'm understanding and disproving many of the misconceptions I once had about (about Islam and the people, places, etc involved)...
So I guess this just goes to show that sometimes you surprise yourself by the amount of knowledge you've retained from all the reading that seems to pile up so much occasionally... maybe it's not as bad as it seems...
:)
annika

No comments: