Saturday, October 27, 2007

fall break!

heey so I am finally home on a long-awaited Fall Break (that may only have been one day off of school, but I am still very fine with that!)... yes, my time spent at home has gone by quite rapidly,.. and the thought of leaving tomorrow while waking up early to scurry and finish/start my homework-- that is all a bit of a downer--- but it's ok because being with the fam has been worth it
my hometown is around 2 hrs from Minneapolis so the drive isn't bad and a good sleep can always be had in the car... life is good here with the dog laying at my side and a nice room to sleep in (thanks mom).. a room that i have already, after just being here for a day, messed up with clothes on the floor, etc

i know the friends that stayed in the cities are probably out at Danceteria (First Ave) right now.. jammin out with the tecno-ish music.. and yes, it'll be wonderful to be with them again tomorrow:) ... but until then, i will savor mi casa, feel the good love from the fam, and get some good food in me;)!

No comments: