Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Once.

Good evening! Man, the weather for the past two days finally makes it feel like it's Fall-- I absolutely adore the smell of fallen leaves with a bit of a chill in the air.. That's when I love, even more, being in Minnesota...

Right now I'm listening to the soundtrack from the movie "Once"-- I'd really recommend getting it because the music is very relaxed, yet meaningful... if that's very descriptive--I'm not sure..

Tonight is the Variety Show-- a couple of girls from my floor are doing singing/dancing in it so I've gotta go support them!
Outdoors Club is meeting, also-- we're going rock climbing soon--yes!!
get ready for some camping adventures because they most definitely are soon to come:)
one is an "extreme camping" escapade where we can only bring a certain amount of supplies and food (which is quite limited, I must say)-- but I feel like it will be very good for me and I am excited to get out there on the dirt ground! ha
but hopefully the cold weather wont be lingering around for that weekend...

paz:)

No comments: