Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thursday night at the Honors Suite

"True Thai" is a truly good restaurant.. My stomach is now feeling ultimately fulfilled by the mock duck, vegetarian spring rolls, and coconut curried crab ...hmmmm que riquiisssimo***
And I've gotta put another plug in saying that they are in the top 100 thai restaurants in the U.S. -- awesome.
So if any of you can get into the Honors Suite-- it has great options for movie watching.. while "studying".. and eating... and sitting on really comfy leather chairs.. yes.good.
We've got a lot of friend love going on in here right now.
Tomorrow is Friday and the night is still calling for me to begin my "Scholar Citizen" paper on C.S. Lewis and Freud--- hmm 4 pages on a stance I must form... this we can do; this we can.

ok.

But I've just gotta watch a little bit of Monty Python and the Holy Grail. ..

:)Goodnight!

No comments: