Monday, October 15, 2007

today we'll aim for organization

so the days are great here. really great-- with all the events offered (esp. FREE events;) ), good friends, ..no matter what it is, there never seems to be a dull moment when i am sitting around wondering what I should do..
Of course nothing is perfect at all, and homework does/can occupy much of that time (depending how much of it you choose to do), ..lately I just feel like I need to get my things more in order...

you know, it's just a bit flustering when i have papers all over my desk, or shoved into a drawer, etc... so the goal for this afternoon is to arrange those into some good binders and folders - yes. then i think i will be on my next step to a greater peace of mind..
nice.

right now, before my religion class, i will try to catch up on emails
...yes; there are always things to do to keep busy, but it's just not worth it to get all worked up about those things... why not just enjoy the process and laugh at the sporatic-ness of life? !!
and on that note, head to the blood drive this thurs. and give some life!
:))
vamos a ver, vamos a ver~~

No comments: