Wednesday, November 7, 2007

different scenes

I've been thinking lately that it would be nice to get off campus a little.. sometimes your perspective can be refreshed by getting into a different environment for a bit!
I love Augsburg's ambience, but.. maybe today I deserve a little blueberry tea at Mapp's Coffee...hmmm. That is now my new favorite beverage.
Mapp's is a few blocks away so a walk will be nice.. it has felt like winter so much this week and I am now looking forward to some snow, actually! The other day I saw some very, very some flurries... but those went away with the wind soon after appearing. Now the dome's up over the soccer/football field.
Speaking of soccer, I am SO looking forward to the tickets that my friends and I got from Res Life-- free tickets to the LA Galaxy v MN Thunder soccer game this sunday!!! It'll be my first pro game!yesss can't wait!

more to come...
annika:)

No comments: