Monday, November 19, 2007

The Yearning for Some Turkey

The countdown for heading home is now set for two days. Thinking of this makes me so happy, just to know that I'll then be with my parents. Even more, the day after I get back will be Thanksgiving! How great is this!! I guess there'll be 21 people packed into my house and the good food aroma will be wafting through the air, hopefully laughter, and some good family conversations too.
I have realized that this will be the longest time I have been home since school has started. A good four days are set for this long weekend; so I'm trying to get as much homework done as possible. The only things I want to be bringing home are laundry and a couple of checks to deposit!
PS - the "Thanksgiving" lunch last week was a plus-- it helped instill some "holiday spirit". Maybe I'll even recommend cranberry sauce to the cooks at my house this year!

Night and Happy early Thanksgiving,

Annika

No comments: