Monday, November 12, 2007

Minnesota Thunder

Yesterday - 6 pm - MN Thunder V LA Galaxy. ...And yes, David Beckham was playing... and did take his shirt off at the end.. which I scoffed at (sorry!)
I'm not gonna push my personal opinion, but I just feel like he is becoming too much of a sex-symbol... sooo anyway!---This was my first pro/semi-pro soccer game; therefore I was pumped since last week! We got our tickets free from Res Life, and with that, awesome seats, too -- they were really close to the field and almost right behind the goal posts
:)
MN Thunder ended up losing by one (the game ended off with penalty kicks)... but we still clapped the players on at the end. I think my favorites just may be #s 10 and 14.

Before the game, I made a run to Cub Foods, filled up Kate's car (that I borrow a couple times a week), and got my room stocked with yogurts! yes! Because of my roommate, I have found a new love for the Yoplait "Thick and Creamy" yogurt... good; very good.

Now I am sitting around w/ some friends for class (we've got theater lab).. after that, I'll be contemplating and arguing for Einstein - for his innovations that were made to the 20th century...

No comments: