Monday, November 5, 2007

estudiando w/ Juve :)

I've realized that I, more and more, am preferring to study not in the library--- or at least places that are extremely quiet..
So the place tonight, after theater lab, has been the coffee shop area (near the fish bowl) -- this is the place where a lot of the club meetings go on... for example, Outdoors Club (which I'm in!)
Tomorrow night for Outdoors Club we are going to Vertical Endeavors to go rock climbing-- sweet!
I have only done that once in my 18 years so it should be a very good time--- and Vertical Endeavors is quite reputable sooo..!

This week is a busy one, but I am not letting that get to me! I am getting better at that, actually.
History ("The Modern World") test Thursday, Spanish presentation Wednesday, set-up for Teatro del Pueblo (a CSA-Student Activism group- event tomorrow), meetings, flamenco class, .......
but wait! Friday night Juve and I are going salsa dancing with his friends and maybe I'll get my "Rooms" (erin, my rommate;) to go!!
yesss for the many things to experience!

No comments: