Sunday, January 13, 2008

...Oops... I accidently pressed "enter"

Alright, so this is a continuation of my previous "post"...

E and I are back with the other girls on the 5th floor...and fellow auggie students.
It's good.
The first thing I noticed when getting on the floor was the clean floors... ya just got the "fresh" vibes... and it smelled pretty acceptable too!

After arriving here around 12, I am now finally about to get to bed... We have been organizing our newly-arranged room for the entire afternoon and night...whew. I am ready for a break... and a workout tomorrow, now that I think of it.
I laughed with a friend over the phone when we both noted how we ate quite plentifully over break... but the good food. Ya know, the kind that you don't encounter so much at school.
...Although, I would say Augsburg's salad bar is pretty kickin... and ya gotta love the occasional Couscous!

But with a new semester comes a new room style... the room may appear to have less space, but it's feelin' more home-y and replenishing with the variety... we also have put up a rather large, home-made flag of Mexico with La Virgin de Guadalupe in the center of it... !Viva!

Night~

Annika

No comments: