Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Let's Bring in the New Year~

New Year's Eve* (La Noche Vieja) was celebrated with a bang--this good time included me and my family's friends.
Yes, I spent that Eve with people from a bit to quite older than me--but I wouldn't have had it any other way. We had a kickin' great time listening to live music being played by my dad and his friends--the banjo, fiddle, bass, guitar, drums, and vocals were goin'--and playing Mad Gab (one of my new favorite games ever).
We had to remind ourselves that midnight was coming up...thus taking a pause from our continuous sounding out off "words" and guessing what phrases those sounds just may make up... the good lovin' noise levels were reaching high
:)

Why wait for next year to make another resolution?? Start now with 2008--- start every time you want to positively change something in your life!!

No comments: