Monday, January 7, 2008

Kick that Habit

Do you have, or have you had, a habit that has just become so second nature that somtimes you don't even realize you're doing it until you're told?

Well, I will admit that I do; my friends have, and still continue to, help me drop this habit. I have been successful for about two and a half weeks, but then around finals, I started back up again.
What is this habit, you ask? Well, not to drop anyone's hopes, but this big habit is playing with my earlobes.
All right, so you can laugh now. But this truly has been a "problem" for me since a younger age! People even notice my fingers attached to my earlobe when they'll be talking with me or glancing at me from, say, across the classroom.
Why I do this, I do not know. But as long as I can breathe without rubbin the earlobes, then it's got to quit--I've gotta get some "lobe" control here!

No comments: