Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hit Hard by the Espresso

After not having much caffeine for some time, the double-shot americano--add honey + nutmeg--[which was delicious, by the way] just rubbed the head the wrong way... for a few hours now I've had a lingering head ache...uff is all I've got to say to that.
I guess the green tea I gulped down before the americano may have contributed a bit, too.
But working out in the good old Kennedy Center helped me to feel a bit better!
Haha, especially because a buddy, Edward Matchett, was in there with me for a bit--Let me tell you, I had no idea the speed I could power walk at until tonight.
Literally, it was like that commercial with the dude being tested on the treadmill [I know, that's a little vague. I'm sure some people get what I'm referring to...] Jay got goin' too... I don't think I have ever seen a young man's hips try to keep up with his legs at that speed... It must've been that extra vertebrae, eh Jay?!
;P

No comments: