Saturday, August 16, 2008

Back home.

Thursday I planned on leaving leaving work by 1 pm. I knew saying the goodbyes would not be a short ordeal, but I had a bit of a schedule to stick to and I thought I could keep it on track... So I ended up leaving a little before 3.
:)
No complaints whatsoever though. I guess it just shows how much I love being around the people in my work environment. The bittersweet feelings of moving along into the school year are beginning to be felt little by little. I'm not the only one going abroad -- Ali will arrive back this Sunday from Japan, Amber will be going to Bali one week after I leave for Central America, and Chu will be heading out soon to study in Japan for a full year. Wow. Although I can honestly say I miss the unique, awesome energy of each individual from the office; I am so excited to hear of their endeavors--whether those endeavors be out of the country or in the ever-so-happenin' Minneapolis...

No comments: