Sunday, September 16, 2007

Let's get it started!

Happy Sunday night, everyone!
:) and that is said with an excitement for a week that I feel will add a lot of positive busy-ness to my lifestyle in these upcoming five days.
Last week we just had the "Activities Fair" and "Poster Sale"... luckily Erin (roomy) convinced me to go down there... so I consequently spent around $20 on three posters- which I would defend buying to this day.! Our room gets Home-y-er by the week!
--But that is beside the point- what I am trying to get at iiis--- there is so much offered for you to do (and buy) wherever you go.. so for me this past week, I signed up for 3-4 different clubs. Yes, I would love to pour my whooole heart into each of them, but I truly know that I will most likely be able to do that with one or two - which is fine. Until then, we will just "test out the waters" and see where I really want to put a lot of my time into. Tuesday has got everything going on-- from Yoga to Tai Chi, Urness Hall Council Mtng to CSA mtng, and Honors Review mtng to an outdoor club meeting, and then I've gotta make sure to get that "centering thy self" time in-- moral: when being pulled in many (hopefully positive) directions, keep in mind your sanity
---i will be sending this message to myself on Tuesday while trying to still establish my grounds in this new, growing in depth life here. :)!

buenas vibraciones...*

No comments: