Saturday, September 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Renee!!!

It is a lovely Saturday because it is the birthday of my "neighbor" and friend Renee--:) She lives in the dorm room diagonal from mine... So what does this mean?? Tonight we will go to a reputable Sea Food restaurant and then off to Dance-a-Teria... I don't know about the dance place.. but Sam's been practicin his "six-step" for it.. ! So the hope is that Renee will have a memorable 18th bday-- we've gotta savor these times, right?! I mean, I will admit, this afternoon I have been quite caught up in the school work.. but sometimes ya just have gotta get out there and do somethin different!

Soon to come: details of last nights "First Avenue" experience
---Fabulous; absolutely fabulous.

With love to Martin Sexton and his music,

Annika.

No comments: