Monday, February 23, 2009

Messy

My name is Annika and I have nearly all the clothes that will be traveling to and throughout Brazil with me-- on my room's floor. The benefit of this spontaneous clothes-flying-and-then-landing-on-places-where-I-should-be-sleeping is that I go with my rhythm. Going with one's aire [air] can almost always be more enjoyable, no? By amassing the cloth into indeterminable shapes then I did get to clean out my dresser drawers, try on numerous pairs of pants - 95% of which I found to no longer fit me [specifically in the hips/waist region]. This is good, though-- there is a new consignment shop in town and I am thinking of taking the now-too-tight clothes there... and I feel refreshed. ..Although I do believe I will feel more refreshed as I directly leave the area of such packing pressure - my room - for Brazil.
Eek I just said it!
I am leaving!... Wednesday... LIVE LIFE WITH YOUR HEAD ALWAYS MOVING--!!!

1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

You leave in two days! Oh my goodnesssss! Annika, go be amazing! I'll be here, waiting to hear from you via your wonderful blogs. :)