Sunday, February 8, 2009

Looking for Flamenco Shoes? Let me know.

Hand-made, black leather women's flamenco shoes from the Ainhoa flamenco company located in Madrid, Spain. Shoes made for foot size 9 to 9.5 (European size 39.5). Leather strap with slit in the middle and small portion of elastic on the side to ensure foot security. Nails located in the heel and toe-portion of the shoe's underside.
Shoes only previously worn once. I ordered them last spring 2008 and found the shoes were too large for my feet.
Original price of shoes: $150 (not including shipping and handling).
Selling price: $100.

If you're interested, post a comment to this blog giving me your email address and/or telephone number.
:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi could you give me your opinion on this brand of shoe? I have Don Flamenco shoes, but would like to try a new brand. Unfortunately, your size won't fit me. Do you have any overall opinion about the quality of Ainhoa shoes?

You can e-mail me at michelle.benavides@gmail.com