Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Back; the Transitions have always been

Being home has been relaxing, productive, un-productive, exciting, frustrating, restless,...
But,
overall it has been quality. Quality in the respect that my time at
home has allowed me to be around the best of the best--mom and dad.
Although my brother isn't here, I have talked with him on the phone a couple times, so we'll include him in the above category.
There's
just all this transitioning that's going on, ya know? Life is just a
turmoil of unique, spontaneous, bittersweet transitioning. A lot of
times these transitions happen without us even consciously realizing
them. I mean, let's take into account a simple thing such as
re-arranging your dorm room. Although moving around some furniture and
taping up some new posters doesn't lock in as a monumental
transformation, that change in [life]style still constitutes as a
transition--whether having more clutter on your walls relaxes you, or
if it gets to theclaustrophobic, distracting point where you just have gotta take that shit down!
Well, what I'm getting at is that it's just important to be resilient--resilient
while still being aware, soaking in what you are experiencing and what
you can squeeze out of those experiences, even down to the little
details.
So as transitions are constant and imminent, let's work with them for everyone's sanity, eh!

No comments: