Friday, April 11, 2008

The spanish paper that just will not end

This should not be that hard, I mean jeez, it's a paper about human rights... but in Spanish.
All right, so I can write it in English first; that's what I'm shootin' for...
But my mind is just experiencing a bit of a melt-down when it comes to this.
We are supposed to make it five pages--five substantial pages that is.
--If I could make that above word "substantial" in italics, then I would.

The problem is that the play was entirely in Spanish. Now I understand Spanish just fine. But I saw the play a little over two months ago.
Maybe I should have started writing this ensayo right after, eh?
Well, it didn't happen.

The mood is not sour right now... it is just a little... hmmm, sick of having this linger on the mind.

How do you write an argumentative SPANISH paper on something that you were not even able to fully grasp???

Well, I guess this is why I am here at college---to figure that out.

Thanks much.

Goodnight.

No comments: