Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Rounding up the last week

This week has been a stressful one, but at the same time I feel guilty for saying that because I AM IN GUATEMALA...!!!¡¡¡
Homework is accumulating, but more just the thoughts of finishing my final paper - which I have decided to do on Venezuela´s Hugo Chávez.
We just finished celebrating three compañeros´ birthdays here at the school.
I have a love and dislike relationship with the computer because I don´t have access to it very easily but then when I get on the internet I end up feeling like I should be in other places...

Tonight I also treated the host mama, Yoli, to an helado (ice cream). I must say that was the highlight of my day... sitting on the terrace in the middle of the house, under the sun, smiling and licking our ice cream cones together...

No comments: