Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ballot information

Many of members of the group here in El Salvador have been anxiously awaiting our ballots to come in the mail.
One friend received her's yesterday, but the majority will still be running to the post office later this week.
Some friends and I went to the mega mall that is about four blocks away and took about an hour in a cyber cafe to arrange all of our materials to print off--the materials being those affiliated with voting.
I am worried now, though, because I did receive all my voting information for senate candidates, mayor candidates, etc; but what I found was missing was my ballot information for the presidential candidates. ...NOT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each state has rules unique to it, and in MN one can have their ballots mailed to them. So I did request for this to be done but now I am thinking that I made a mistake along the way...
Hopefully I will get this figured out tomorrow because THE PRESIDENTIAL VOTE IS CRUCIALLLLLLLLL

No comments: