Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wrapping it up.

Thursday is already coming tomorrow and bit by bit I am feeling more content with my standings in the week...
Yes, tomorrow I will be half-way to being fully organized for Pedalers for Peace... we leave at 7:30 am Saturday, PS.
I am finally almost done with my one/two history essay/s (I combined them so I'm still trying to figure out if Prof. Kolnick will accept them as two answers or as one..hmmm...)
Then tomorrow I can maybe organize more of my study abroad stuff before I head off this weekend... but there may be more vital things to do first hmm...
You see this, THIS [the above] is what has been going on in my head all this week. and more. !!
But you know what--no complaints--nope--none!! Because I am not the only one here that is in such mental situations. Everybody else is just about ready to wrap it up!
So I guess if I think of all of these tedious last-minute things [not forgetting about my HIS of US Foreign Policy mid-term exam on Friday] as a "communal initiative," then it's not so bad!
All right, leaving you here with the "communal initiative" vibes~~~

and smile.

No comments: