Sunday, February 3, 2008

A Political Weekend.

This weekend was filled with waiting in lines, listening to "filler-speakers," hearing pump-up music, not being able to feel my toes (because of the cold), and all the rest that goes with in relation to political candidates and events...

Barack took up the most of my Saturday... from 12 to 6 pm-ish he was on my schedule. Then Juve and I finished off the night watching flamenco at El Meson (which is AMAZING*) and socializing/eating until there were no other customers in the restaurant!! My flamenco teacher, Sachiko, was actually the dancer there that night. She is so uniquely fabulous and filled with passion when she dances. She works at Zorongo Flamenco--So if you want to learn from some elite flamenco women here in Minneapolis, then go to Zorongo. They have live live flamenco guitarists (who are also quite sweet)... All right, there's my promo!

No comments: